Transportation requests for out-of-ds

Transportation requests for out-of-district or out-of-school-boundary students must be applied for and approved each school year. The student must have prior approval from the District Office for choice transfer before filling out this form and sending to the  Transportation Department.  The Transportation Department will notify your family after the first two weeks of school whether or not your request has been approved.

To download the transportation request form, click here.

Mail the completed form to:

Stanwood-Camano School District
Transportation Center
26920 Pioneer Hwy
Stanwood, WA 98292

Or Email completed form to:  [email protected]